Listen to the latest Roger Edwards podcast, starring Canada Life’s Paul Avis, Andrew "Max" Marchant and Donna Wray. This week’s podcast covers all things Early Intervention and Group Income Protection.
What’s covered in the podcast?
- Are insurers just insurers or are they service providers too?
- How can we increase take-up of group income protection and better communicate the positive benefits for employers and their employees?
- Is group income protection the right name for the product? Would extended sick pay and support be better?
- How to deal with cases where absence isn’t for clinical reasons but work-related
- Three case studies
- Understanding the employer, measuring the outcomes and targeting the offer
You can listen to this podcast and more via the Roger Edwards website.