Group risk products are key employee benefits for many firms but the substantial non-financial benefits offered by such policies are not always well understood.
Listen to industry experts discuss:
- Are employers using the non-financial benefits offered by group risk policies to their full extent? Could they, in general, be getting more value out of the products they have bought? If so, what are the group risk services you believe are underused?
- How can such services help employers achieve their objectives around wellbeing, absence and mental health?
- How can employers engage their broader business around some of these services – ensuring that managers, human resource and other teams all understand the benefits of these offers?
- To what extent can technology help engage employers, managers and individuals with the broader range of non-financial group risk benefits?
- How can employers effectively communicate group risk benefits to their employees?
- Nine months on - how salary sacrifice changes are impacting group risk? What are the key takeaways from this debate from your perspective?
This webinar will examine some of the non-financial benefits that can be offered with group risk products – including rehabilitation, early intervention services, absence management, return-to-work programmes and employee assistance programmes (EAPs).
It will ask how these non-financial benefits can be used by employers to help them achieve objectives around wellbeing, absence and mental health – asking how they can ensure they are getting full value from their group risk products.
The webinar will also look into what group risk providers could do to help support employers and managers in these areas.
It will additionally ask whether or not group risk should now be viewed more as a service rather than a product – asking whether the services these insurers provide can be more important than the financial benefits their products offer.