Ask a Financial Adviser about Canada Life
Most Canada Life products are designed to be sold to people who have received independent financial advice. We believe it’s essential that you use a professionally qualified Financial Adviser who can help you make the right choices for you and your loved ones.
These highly experienced professionals can recommend a product or service based on your personal circumstances and long-term goals. They can also help whether you know the products you’re interested in or you’re open to their expert suggestions.
Remember to only get advice from Financial Advisers who meet certain minimum standards and have the appropriate qualifications.
What can a Financial Adviser do for you?
- Create a tailored recommendation based on your individual circumstances and goals
- Help you choose a diverse range of investments, mortgages, pensions and more
- Outline the costs associated with different products
- Use their expert knowledge to construct a personalised financial plan
- Help you understand inheritance tax and how to be tax-efficient (if appropriate)
Want to find out about Home Finance or Buy-to-Let options?
Our products can help you unlock the value of your property and take the cash as a lump sum. Releasing equity from your property is a big decision. To make sure it’s right for you, we only sell our mortgages through Financial Advisers. A financial adviser will also be able to help you when considering a buy-to-let investment.