Losing someone close can be devastating – no one should go through it alone. Our bereavement counselling service gives people time and space to talk about their feelings. It provides unlimited access to a 24/7 helpline and up to four sessions with a qualified counsellor.
- 24/7 access to the bereavement counselling helpline
- Up to four face-to-face or structured phone counselling sessions with a qualified bereavement counsellor
- Face-to-face counselling can take place at a convenient location close to home or work
- Confidential advice accredited by the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Practical advice on areas such as self-help, relevant charities and other support groups
Who can use the service?
Bereavement counselling is included with our life and life plus critical illness cover. It’s free to use for you, or for you and your partner if you have a joint life policy
Call us if you’d like immediate support.
If you are a Life Insurance customer call 0800 069 8860. Please have your policy number to hand.
If you are a Life plus Critical Illness customer call 0808 164 3078. Please have your policy number to hand
Also worth knowing
Our support services
We offer a wide range of support services with all our policies. Learn more about the support we provide.
These services are complimentary, non-contractual benefits which can be altered or withdrawn at any time.
Find answers to commonly asked questions, helpful links, tools and contact details.