Promotion approved 29/11/2023
Our Personal Nurse Service provides practical and emotional support over the phone with the same qualified nurse, as often and as long as you need it. If your personal nurse thinks alternative treatments might be available, they can also arrange for a second opinion on your diagnosis and treatment options.
Support and advice
- Ongoing support throughout your illness
- Help to understand your condition and what it means for you
- A clear explanation of medical terms in simple, everyday language
- If you’re unsure about your diagnosis and treatment options, your personal nurse adviser can arrange for a second medical opinion
For you and your family
- Help to cope with a change in lifestyle
- Guidance to help your family support you
- Sign-posting to self-help groups and charities
- Help to make the best use of services such as the NHS, social services and specialist charities
Who can use the service?
This service is available if you make a critical illness claim with a Life plus Critical Illness policy. It’s also available if you make a terminal illness claim with a Life Insurance policy.
Also worth knowing
Our support services
We offer a wide range of support services with all our policies. Learn more about the support we provide.
These services are complimentary, non-contractual benefits which can be altered or withdrawn at any time.
Find answers to commonly asked questions, helpful links, tools and contact details.