Feeling stressed? Struggling to sleep? Worried about money? All of us face challenges in our day-to-day lives. And it’s OK to ask for help if you need it. Our PersonalCare service provides 24/7 access to professional support, including counselling, advice and family support.
- 24/7 access to telephone support
- Up to four face-to-face or structured telephone counselling sessions per issue each year
- Help finding charities and support groups in your area
Advice and support
- Financial and legal advice from an independent consultant
- Guidance on a range of issues including debt, buying your first home, tax and divorce
- Help with finding childcare and eldercare
- 8000+ articles and podcasts covering family, health, life, money and work
Who can use the service?
This service is free to use for our Life plus Critical Illness customers.
Counselling or advice
Please have your policy number to hand.
Download the App
Also worth knowing
Our support services
We offer a wide range of support services with all our policies. Learn more about the support we provide.
These services are complimentary, non-contractual benefits which can be altered or withdrawn at any time.
Find answers to commonly asked questions, helpful links, tools and contact details.