About the webinar
Wednesday 15 June | 11.00am | 45 mins
As the cost of living increases it’s important to review your financial position. We understand the complexities that the world of personal finance often brings and the challenges that many people all over the globe face when it comes to making choices about their money. No matter where we are in the world, the one thing that connects us all is money.
In this session you’ll learn how to get to grips with your finances, and make the most out of your hard earned pay check. Helping you to make long lasting, positive changes to the way you structure your world of personal finance. Join us and see how the smallest of changes can make the biggest impact.
- The links between mental health and financial wellbeing
- Where do we want our money to take us?
- Importance of setting yourself personal goals
- Understanding your current financial situation
- Budgeting for success
- How making small changes can have a big impact
- Finding and implementing your savings strategy
- Live Q&A