About this report
How aware are people of the effect pension freedoms have had on tax planning and inheritance, and what changes have been made to their financial plans as a result?
The answers are not much, and not many! Our exclusive report, based on new consumer research and adviser insight, explains:
- How much understanding of the pension freedoms tax changes there is;
- Whether consumers and advisers have changed their behaviour as a result; and
- How open people are to making the most of the changes.
The report offers practical recommendations on how you can help your clients and your firm, such as:
- how to communicate the changes effectively
- how to help clients understand details of the tax rules (and potentially attracting new clients to your business)
- how starting conversations around trusts could allow clients to manage their assets in a way that provides the security they want while also ensuring their beneficiaries can truly benefit.
Printed copies no longer available.Download report