About the webinar
On-demand | 45 mins
There are around 900,000 people of working age living with cancer in the UK - expected to increase to 1.15m by 2030. Work can be important for those affected by cancer, both financially and in terms of restoring a sense of normality following a period of serious illness. But many cancer survivors find returning to work a struggle as they deal with the side effects of their illness and treatment.
In support of National Cancer Survivors Day, join us to learn how to support a return to work following cancer. This webinar could be useful for HR teams, line managers, or people looking to understand how to better support their colleagues.
Join us to learn:
- How cancer is diagnosed and the different stages
- The different types of treatment available
- The long and short-term side-effects
- Key considerations for returning to work including adjustments
- How to support colleagues