Important information

You may be aware of the IT issues impacting some companies at this time.  We’d like to reassure you that all our services are available, and our phone lines are open Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm. If you’d like to contact us, you can find our details here.

Transferring policies to Countrywide Assured

Everything you need to know.

Section 4 - How to raise a concern or an objection to the transfer

What should I do if I have any concerns or want to object?

If you believe you may be adversely affected by the transfer, you can put your concerns or objections to the High Court.

You can do this in the following ways:

  • You can call our helpline, send us an email, or write to us
  • You may attend the High Court hearing in person or by Counsel, and present your objection in person. A representative can present your objection on your behalf.

If you raise an objection, we will reply to you and send your objection, our reply and any subsequent, related correspondence to the High Court, the Independent Expert and our regulators before the hearing is 20th January 2025 in the Companies Court, Business and Property Courts, Rolls Building, Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1NL

If you wish to attend the High Court hearing, it would be helpful if you could get in touch with us as soon as possible to explain the grounds of objection and how you may be adversely affected. See contact us for how you can get in touch. By informing us, we will be able to let you know about the exact timing of the hearing as well as any changes that may be made in relation to the hearing, such as any change to the date. We may also be able to deal directly with any concerns you have.

Getting in touch

Call us 0345 300 3340 calls charged at local rate or +44 [0] 345 300 3340 from overseas, call charges may apply, please contact your network provider for more information.

By email

By post Canada Life Limited, Canada Life Place, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire EN6 5BA.

We’re happy to help if you need more support. Please let us know via phone or email if you’d like a document provided in an alternative format, such as Braille, large print or audio. If you can’t hear or speak on the phone, you can contact us via Relay UK by using your Relay app or dialling 18001 before our phone.