What is Life plus Critical Illness?
Our Life plus Critical Illness cover protects you and your family if you’re diagnosed with a listed critical illness or die while covered. We’ll make a payment if you’re critically ill or no longer there to provide for your family.
Features and benefits
- Select the level of cover you need up to £750,000
- Complete cover for 52 core illnesses
- A lower amount of cover for an additional 44 illnesses
- Include cover for your partner
- Automatic cover for your children from 30 days old up to the age of 18, or 22 if in full time education
- We also cover children for six child specific illnesses
- Make multiple additional illness or children’s claims
- Choose length of cover: from 3 to 40 years
- Choice of cover options: level, increasing or decreasing
- Unlimited access to a 24-hour bereavement helpline
- Expert advice to help you with any probate issues
- Practical and emotional support from our Personal Nurse Service if you make a critical illness claim
- Get an expert second medical opinion on your diagnosis and treatment
- Over 1000 savings and discounts with our rewards app
- Apply in under 20 minutes
Things you need to know
Need an adviser
Get a tailored quote for our products from a financial adviser. To find one, visit Unbiased.
Find answers to commonly asked questions, helpful links, tools and contact details.